Sunday, September 30, 2007

I AM BACK!!!!

okay so just so everyone knows I am still alive, lol.... I could not figure out my password to save my life, and I finally figured it out, so I now am back on with the blog.... So this next week is fall break WOO-HOO!!! However, I will still be going into work for the heck of it (WOW you can really tell I am from Irving College, I just said heck lol). No work is going great we are having so many new patients, I love putting braces on and taking them off. After all I mean we all need a reason to smile right? For all the girls who watch t.v. I must inform you Brothers & Sisters new season begins tonight @ 9:00. When I use to live in Murfreesboro I would always come home Sunday afternoons and spend the night with my parents, so last fall mom made me watch the show, and needless to say I am addicted now... THANKS MOM. On the subject of mom, I am so proud she is feeling better, still soar and tired but better.... Mom had surgery Friday to have her gallbladder removed (and i hope i spelled that correct). The surgery went well, so thanks to everyone for all the prayers! I really appreciate all her work now, I mean with her not being able to do a lot right now I have been able to see just how much of mom's work goes unnoticed.... All you mothers work so hard and seldomly get an, "I love you, or thanks mom." So this surgery has been more than a medical procedure to my family because we now know what all mom has been doing without any help from us. Anyways, I guess this will be it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and make sure to get outside today the weather is amazing....

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Britt, you are to funny...I can't believe that you forgot ur passwork. lol Thank you for all your help this week, you are a good daughter and I love you so much.